Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday Celebrations



I spoke at New Day AG in Perry yesterday. We were celebrating the dedication of their newly purchased facility. It looks beautiful! Pastor Jerry Hochstetler is doing a wonderful job of leading this happy congregation.

In the evening Lori and I had the privilege of officially installing Gary Pilcher as the Lead Pastor of Berean AG. Gary has served for the past year as Berean's provisional Pastor, and he recently received a 94% vote to remain in the Lead Pastor role indefinitely. Congratulations, Gary, for your strong pastoral leadership!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to every one, it's really a fastidious for me to pay a visit this website, it includes valuable Information.
my web page :: business

Anonymous said...

Keep this going please, great job!

Feel free to surf to my page Achat Retweet pas cher

Anonymous said...

It's the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy.
I've read this post and if I may I wish to suggest you few fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read even more issues about it!

my weblog :: augmenter ses vue youtube